Saturday 4 July 2015

Superdrugs Haul

Hey Guys,
So welcome back, so in typical female spirit I took a trip to Superdrugs the other day to pick up some I love products. If you read my Getting ready for summer post then you will know that I am absolutely in LOVE with the raspberry and blackberry products, if not check it out here. So obviously when I saw that they were half price I had to take advantage of this awesome offer! So in typical me fashion I went in for three products and came out with eight! So I decided to make a Haul post out of this little miracle. So let's get started!



So the first thing I picked up was one of the items I wanted to get is the I love Raspberry and Blackberry bubble bath and shower crème. Now I wanted this because I was already in love with the scent and was using my body scrub like crazy. I figured as I already have the body butter if I got this I could really layer that smell. Which is obviously a genius idea as this is completely a summer scent for me.



The next thing I picked up was another one I wanted to get. It was a brand new bottle of the body scrub as I was getting through my current one quite quickly. I love using this scrub before I shave or before using my body wash as it really makes my skin smooth. Also as it kind of foams up a little bit so you can totally use it by itself! BONUS!



I then picked up another of the body spritzer's as I'm already half done with my current one and I am slightly obsessed with it.  This was the third product that I actually wanted to get and with the offer on ALL of these products ended up being less than £2 each! Which is steal because they are awesome.



So this is where my impulse buying started! I didn't even realise this product was available but apparently the I love range has hand cream as well. I immediately thought that it was now possibly for me to moisturise my hands will still layering my scent. Well that and I kind of love hand cream and having soft hands!



So I don't know how it is possible to go into Superdrugs or any place they sell make up with out me having a look if not purchasing something. This time I had a look at a brand I haven't used at all. But I knew I wanted some kind of cream blush to use during the summer. Though we don't get much of one in England. Anyway I came across the brand NYC. I found this lovely blush in the colour 'Soho Pink'.  It is just this really cute colour which gives this very natural looking flush on your cheeks. So perfect!



So I kind of have a thing for lip products. I love trying new colours and seeing which colours suit me. So when I came across some in the NYC brand for £2 or less. My eyes must have brightened. Plus I'm always on the search for the perfect nude and the perfect nude pink colour. I ended up picking up three colours, again they were a bargain. The first one is 'Creamy Mauve' and to be honest I picked this up because I liked the name though it is a very pinkie colour. The next one I picked up is called 'Snowcone' which is this super cute baby pink colour! The last one I picked up is called 'Modern Love' which is a cute brighter pink colour.






Left to Right: Soho Pink, Creamy Mauve, Snowcone and Modern Love.


Let me know if you have tried any products from the NYC brand and what you think? Have you found any I love scents that are perfect for summer? Have you ever gone into Superdrugs and came out with more than you wanted? Let me know in the comments along with anything you want to see on this blog!
Until Next Time

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment