Saturday 4 July 2015

Bella & Bear Make Up bag Review

Hey Guys,

Welcome back. Today I have a make up bag I wanted to review. I have never done this type of review before so please bare with me. So I'm going to start at the very beginning, well kind of. So this is all to do with the company Bella & Bear. I will put the link to there blog here if you want to find out more.

This all started when I got an email from the company Bella & Bear. I had recently signed up for their newsletter so I assume this was how they got my email.  Now I got this email after work when it was sent about 8 am that morning. I had no Wi-Fi connection until then, which is why it took about eight hours for it to come through. Now this email was stating that Bella & Bear were launching a brand new make up bag and the first 10 or 15 people who replied to the email would get a code where all they had to do was pay for packaging. Now I replied but didn't get my hopes up because as I already mentioned there had been 8 hours since this email had even been sent so what were the chances that there was even going to be some left. I don't know if I got lucky or if Bella & Bear is a big secret to most people but oh well.

Shipping really didn't take long. I think it was less than a week! So that was brilliant. The best thing was it arrived in time for me to use it. I recently stayed at my Dad's house for a week so it was the perfect time to try this baby out. It was packaged in a gorgeous box which has the signature blue and rose vintage theme covering it. The bag is coloured the same way!














As you can see from the above pictures the bag opens up to show two sides, with a handy hook so you can hang it up. Though what you cant see in the pictures is the super cute Heart shaped zip. Which I love! Anyway back to the bag. Now the picture may look like the bag is small and I will admit that when I first saw this bag I did think great another bag where I'm going to need multiple bags for my toiletries which is no fun. Though I was delightfully surprised when this bag fit all my toiletries in it for the week.  So just to give you an idea of how much this bag fit in I'm going to list what I put in there with a little room to spare:

Shampoo & Conditioner
Shower Gel
Razor
Flannel/ Muslin Cloth
Cleansing Oil
Moisturiser
Face Cleanser
2x eye cream
Lip balm
Face Wipes
Body Lotion
Tube of Face Mask
Tea Tree Oil
Body Scrub

So from that list I think is safe to say this bag fits a lot of products! It is really one of those don't judge a book by it's cover type of product! So I completely recommend going out and getting this bag which can be found on Amazon! It's safe to say this will absolutely be the first thing that gets packed in my future.

Let me know if you have heard of Bella and Bear and what you think about their products in the comments below. Also let me know if there is any products that you think I should try out!
Until Next Time.

Emma xx







No comments:

Post a Comment