Thursday 29 August 2013

I ❤ series by Lindsey Kelk Review

 This series is all about a woman called Angela Clark and her awesome adventures when it comes to finding love. I fell in love with this author and the main character by the end of the first book. Angela and her adventures had me hooked after two chapters. 
  Now these books have romance, drama and some funny bits in them. Though I have to warn you that if you're like me as your expression changes when you read, it will be changing a lot with this series. 
  There are a total of five books in this series so far and after I had finished every book I couldn't wait to start the next one. 









 The story sucked me in to the point that I squealed and jumped up and down when Lindsey Kelk announced she was releasing a sixth book this Christmas called I Heart Christmas. 
  I recommend that if you decide to read these books. Maybe you should buy them all because trust me, it will save you waiting until you buy the next one! 
  Lindsey Kelk is an amazing author and once you finish this series, you will want to read more of her work. 

Rating: 5/5 Lemons 

Xx
 
p.s. There will be another Lindsey Kelk review in two weeks when my next blog post goes up  :)
 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment