Friday 26 July 2013

Maybelline Colourshow Nail Polish Review

So in all my nail obsession, I had to try out the new nail polish that Maybelline has released. Now the bottle for this polish is small and will fit in the palm of your hand. 


There is a big hype around it because it is  a gel based formula. To be honest I had no idea why this was so special, so I looked it up. A gel base means that the colour is bold and crisp. 
   The colour I put on was called 'Pink Bikini' and to be honest it was gorgeous! Now I'm a girl who loves pink, and this colour is right up my alley. 


Now even though this polish is affordable, there is a downside. Maybelline boasted that it is a chip resistant formula. However this is not the case but even if it did chip they were still small ones. 



Overall, I do love this nail colour and the collection looks promising. I definitely recommend this to all of you guys and my friends. 

Rating:
4 out of 5 Lemons

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment